Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Updates, Updates Everywhere!

Three subjects, One Post because my brain is like spaghetti and it's all connected anyway!

Update on ISAAC!  
Update on our process!


We got an update on Isaac... and he looks forlorn, like he needs his Mama and Daddy NOW!  They just sent the same height and weight from September 2014 which actually was from his birthday February 2014.  Additionally, we found out that he does not drink, only eats soft foods for hydration.  So, while I'm glad to have an update, it makes my heart heavy and I wish I could travel TOMORROW! PRAY for our boy. Which brings me to my next piece of news!





We received immigration approval on March 10th!  One step closer!
We also received our passports back with our 10 year China Visas... you know, just in case we need to go back! 





No comments:

Post a Comment