Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

What If God Was Big Enough? - Orphan Sunday, November 3, 2013

I wrote this poem January 4, 2013.  My husband had just blessed me with an amazing Christmas gift, a trip to Maria's Big House of Hope in China. I was taking it all in and God was speaking to my heart. My prayer is that He would speak to your heart today through His word to me eleven months ago. This is coming to pass in ways I cannot even begin to describe.

Our God is A GREAT, GREAT, GOD!



What if God Was Big Enough?

What if God was big enough
To conquer all my fears
To give me the desires of His heart
Throughout all my years.

What if God was big enough
To bring heaven down to earth
By making me His hands and feet
To show little ones their worth.

What if God could grow His love
So deep within my heart
So that what appears impossible
Is really just a start.

We will find those who've been abandoned
And show them His great love
And reach and touch and love and give
Until they know their God above.

God, be big enough
To complete the work you have begun
Give me faith and hope and peace

As we watch Your Will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment