Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Well, That Was Weird!

I'm not sure what happened, I see nothing in the background stats or anything I can decipher... I guess Blogger just knew that all my faithful followers wanted to read my post about moving from Richard Bong State Park in Wisconsin to Zion, IL. 

Strange, this internet!

I had updated and was trying to post my "Support" page.  I'll just post it here.  I'm sorry for the confusion.



So, there's this baby... she's stolen my heart. We have started the process of ADOPTION!
 
 
As I’m sure you know, it is very expensive to adopt and we are researching and applying for grants and other financial help. If you would like to give financially, Grace Church of Kingwood has a special adoption fund to which you may contribute for us.  
Mail check to:
Grace Church of Kingwood, 807 Russell Palmer Rd., Kingwood, TX 77339  attn:  Dave Kinison
Don't write our names on the memo line of the check.  
Either leave the memo line blank and attach a note with the designation to the adoption fund for Audirsch.  Or write "adoption special fund" on the memo line.
We approximate our expenses in this adoption to total around $25000. The various fees are outlined on this webpage, http://ccaifamily.org/AdoptExpenses/WCP-AdoptionExpense.aspx
 
To date we have paid $2800 to CCAI and approximately $500 for other costs so far. We hope to raise $10,000.00
Thank you again for your love, support and prayers, YOU are already a part of helping this sweet girlie have a family.
Many Blessings,
Stacy and Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment