Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

How You Can Participate in The Great Adventure!

Many of you know that my heart has been drawn to the plight of orphans for a long time. For years I've known of Maria's Big House Of Hope, the medical care facility and orphanage Steven Curtis Chapman and ShowHOPE built in China in 2009.  I have the amazing opportunity to travel to China with ShowHOPE for nine days of surveying firsthand and working in Maria's Big House Of Hope. 


If you haven't read about how this amazing opportunity came about, start here: http://stacysbeautifulchaos.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-am-going-to-china.html


The cost for the trip is $4700.00 and we have already made a down payment of $500.00 has been made.  The deadline for the first half payment is April 1 with the entire amount due June 1.  I will travel July 19-28, 2013. 

If you would like to give to support my effort to help orphans in China here is how you can do it: 


Non-Tax Deductible Option
  • Send cash/check to me
    - or -
  • Use PayPal to donate directly to me 
Tax Deductible Option
  1. Send me a check made out to ShowHOPE (don't write my name on the check)
  2. Complete this donor form


And please, please pray for me.  

Pray that my time will be blessed and that I will be a blessing to those sweet people I will be serving!


No comments:

Post a Comment