Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just to Clarify...


Several friends have asked if I am going to China to adopt a child.  While we would open our hearts and our home to a precious one from China, their policy requires more income than we make for a family our size to adopt from China.  Now, I'm not saying it's "impossible" because over and over in scripture God says, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE." and I think He means it! 

So, if you feel led to pray that God would send me home with a wee one, PRAY!  

However, at this time the plan is for me to go with an open heart and open mind and see what is happening in China through www.ShowHope.org at Maria's Big House of Hope and then pray about how we can be a part of that good work that He has begun. 

I am looking forward to sharing more details about my trip soon, as soon as I have them!  Pray for PATIENCE for me as I wait for more emails and correspondence from ShowHope about my trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment