Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CHINA! It's really happening!

Talking with the team leaders this evening and briefly chatting with some of the team members I was inspired again about going to China.  It has seemed like a far off event for so long, we are down to weeks, four weeks until I leave.  

Pray for me if you will for a few specific areas

- Caleb, he is my biggest worry because he is still nursing. I had hoped to have him nearly weaned by now, but that's not happening because he is a little toot, different than all the others.  He will take a bottle and he can drink milk, so we are good there, however, he's still up a lot during the night and I'm the only one who does nighttime here... So that will be a challenge.  I'm going to try to pump for the next four weeks so at least he will have some familiar flavor for comfort.

- Vision, pray that   God would enlarge my vision on this trip for what He can do.  He's so faithful and I don't know exactly what He will do, but I know it will be good.

-Family peace, harmony and protection while I am gone. NINE DAYS! Wow... I am picturing the Bill Cosby routine, "Dad is great! He gives us chocolate cake!"

I am really excited about going. I will see the Great Wall, Tiannemen Square, the Olympic Village and the Forbidden City.  But mostly, I'm excited to see the kids, To hug them and sing with them, and play and rock and love on them.  Maria's is a special place I'm told, I'm very excited to SEE it.

Please bring my trip before The Lord in prayer however He leads you to pray, then let me know you're praying for me!

Blessings friends, I love and miss y'all.

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Missing yall too. Thanks for sharing your needs. I will be praying for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's very exciting! I will be praying for you and your family (especially your little one). Blessings! -Anna

    ReplyDelete