Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Favorite Bible Curriculum and Parenting Go-To Manual

I love Doorposts.

Doorposts is the ONLY curriculum I have used continuously for ten years.

It is 100% BIBLE based, user-friendly, filled with grace and truth.  

If you want to know how to parent, build character in you and your kids, use Doorposts.  

I subscribe to the blog and Pam and her kids write the best stuff.  

I have sold their curriculum twice at our local homeschool conference, I believe in it that much!  

When the 10 day bible study for kids arrived in my inbox I knew it would be good.  I started it yesterday and will continue this week as we have time to do bible together.  I love the insights, questions, and format Pam uses.  

Everything with parenting comes back to Gods Word, Everything. I, more than anyone need to be reminded of this.  

So if you need some direction in your parenting, some ideas for fresh character training, or just encouragement in life head on over to Doorposts.com and be uplifted! 

http://www.doorposts.com/blog/2013/06/20/a-10-day-bible-study-for-kids-1-samuel-25/

Doorposts, good for the littles and the bigs!


No comments:

Post a Comment