Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Learning Curve

We went to Walmart this afternoon and met the nicest family, we nicknamed them "the Blondies" because they all had blonde hair.  With five children, older teens down to babies, we saw them first at Chick fil A then at Walmart, I told them we were stalking them ;-).  They were vacationing at the State Park which made me wish we would have stayed there.

Part of the learning curve of living on the road is finding our style, what we like, what we don't; what we can afford, what we can't and figuring out what makes one place feel like home and another feel like yeah-lets-get-outta-here-asap!  Since we scheduled a mailing here we have to stay, but I think we are going to leave as soon as it arrives.  The state parks have bigger spaces, more families, and a fun feel to them and the current park feels like we are living in someone else's yard.

In other news, I bought a couple of the important things I need for my trip. 



And...



So now that my priorities are straight I can go :-)

Thank you all so much for your prayers.  I truly have felt a release of the fear and have begun to try to focus on the heart on why I'm going.  

God needs to sell our house and provide us a new one so we can fill it up with whoever he has for us.  

I think I'm going on a fact finding mission.  






No comments:

Post a Comment