Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

IT'S PAID FOR!!!

MOVING SALE and FUNDRAISER REPORT

See my really cool fundraising gauge there? >>>>>

I think it needs a big 


at the top!!!


Praise God from whom all blessings flow!  

The entire amount needed for my trip has been graciously provided.  My family and friends have bought books, donated garage sale items, and given funds towards the trip in July.  

A HUGE 



to all who donated.  I am so thankful.


The moving sale is over and raised almost $500! 

Rejoice with me at the provision and grace of our Great God!

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely THRILLED to read this!!!

    Yay God!

    :-)
    Love you,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our church blessed me last night with a very generous donation which put me over the top. So exciting!

      Delete