Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Today is a BIG DAY!

I'm sending my packet off to Show Hope with all my documentation.  

Pray for SAFE TRAVELS for my package!  

I continue to pray for God's will to be done in myself and my family as I prepare for this trip.  His plans are for GOOD! His plans are for HIS glory and I want to glorify and honor Him in it all. 

See my really cool fundraising gauge -->>>>

Would you consider giving? 

* You can paypal me at snaudirsch at gmail.com 
(use the @ sign - duh)

* You can write a check to me and give it to me at Super Friday or by mail. 

* You can write a check to Show Hope 
and I will mail it to them with a donor form 
so you can get tax deduction for it. 

I have raised over half of the funds I need for my trip!

I have $2100.00 left to pay.

thank you for your prayers and gifts!


life is beautiful chaos







No comments:

Post a Comment