Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

I Want To Cry

Remember the 80's song by Twila Paris "The Warrior is a Child?"  I think in my case it should be "The Warrior is a Big Blubbering Baby."  That would have had better use of alliteration anyway.  

This morning I opened my email and was so relieved to see an auto-email from NJ Vital Records certain that it would say, your birth certificate has (FINALLY AFTER 22 BUSINESS DAYS WHICH ACTUALLY EQUALS A MONTH!) been mailed.  But no..no... it can't be that straight forward.  

Here is the message I received:

Thank you for requesting a vital record through the Vital Record Request service.

The status of your online order (confirmation number xxxxxxx) has been changed to: Deficient.

Please read the following communication:
Your order cannot be processes due to missing information.  Please fax a copy of your marriage certificate proving your name change and your name AT TIME OF BIRTH to 609-633-3861.

WHAT?!  Do you think maybe, just maybe you might have asked for that at the time of my original request!?  

I am angry. 

I am frustrated.

I am apparently easily defeated.  

This is ridiculous!  I was issued a passport when I was thirteen years old.  It has expired and now I need a new one.  I am obviously a US Citizen there is nothing in my record to even remotely look otherwise.  

So if you think of me and my passport today, just pray, and maybe send an encouraging word my way.  It's going to be a work of the LORD to make this seemingly easy task actually happen because apparently nothing is easy anymore. 


ME TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment