Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little Update

I spoke with the Oh-So-Helpful people in New Jersey on Friday and found out part of the hold up was that they had been looking for my BIRTH certificate under my MARRIED name.  

Funny, I wasn't married at birth, go figure. 

So, we got the name straightened out, they found my certificate and mailed it, snail mail.  Anyone know how long it takes to get mail from NJ to Houston?  Yeah, me neither. 

So, more waiting... 

Once I have the birth certificate, I will overnight it to the Houston passport office (cha-ching! another $12 bucks - just doin' my part to stimulate the economy!) 

Then wait... a day or two... then call the Senator's office again.  

P.S.  I bet you did NOT know I was born in New Jersey, did you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment