Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's here!

My passport came in the mail today... the day after my supporting documentation was returned to me.  Yes, the "overnight" package was slower than the regular mail.  

I also got my long form birth certificate in the mail today.  So glad to verify that I was actually born. 

This weekend we will head out for a trial-run for our "Big Vacation" as the kids are calling it. 

Shopping, planning, cooking, I have run around crazy this week.  

I want to S-L-O-W   D-O-W-N this weekend and think, and reflect, and just BE for a little while. 

I will check back in soon.  

Rejoice with me that my passport is here and I can meet my deadline for the Show Hope Team documents to be in! 

If ya'll want to pray... 

... pray for REST for my body, mind, and spirit.  I so need it. 

... pray for HEALTH for my family. 

... pray for PEACE AND DIRECTION as we pack and purge that we'd be able to clearly and quickly make the ten thousand decisions that are required daily as we continue to prepare for big trip. 

... pray that God would LEAD AND GUIDE us to do EVERYTHING to His glory, discovering His purpose in our lives. 

Many Blessings Friends!  And if you do pray, leave a note and let me know, it's so encouraging.


Life is Beautiful Chaos


No comments:

Post a Comment